(UNOFFICIAL NEWS) First victim of Clio V6 Mk II

Forum concernant Renault Sport, de la Clio au Spider
Forum exclusive for Renault Sport; Clio up to Spider
Répondre
RenFreak

(UNOFFICIAL NEWS) First victim of Clio V6 Mk II

Good morning to you all surfing these pages,

Let me tell you (UNOFFICIALLY) that Clio V6 Mk II has got its first victim.
It was reported in UK that one of the journalists had had his foot too heavy, not to mention the rainy conditions. Result>smashed clio V6.

I am guessing:

1. That journalist became overly enthusiastic when he was driving the car
or
2. That journalist was too surprised when he found out that this car actually goes like hell,
or
3. Something with the car was wrong>maybe abs, steering, who would know.

Whatever, I sincerely hope that we can exclude the third guessing.

RenFreak
Fabulon

Re: (UNOFFICIAL NEWS) First victim of Clio V6 Mk II

Hello renfreak,

Quite strange to read that kind of "news" in such a site. I thought this forum to be "serious" writing !

Can you tell us more about the circumstancies of this accident ? I hope you have more details : when ? where ? to whom ?
Otherwise, you should refrain from launching that kind of subject, specialy finishing with the last sentence which sounds like a begining of acusation of the car ... not fair...even if "Unofficial" mentioned under bracket.

If you have more information, please tell us the source... Somebody might be able to tell the truth...

Take it easy and hope to read you soon

Fabulon
RenFreak

Re: (UNOFFICIAL NEWS) First victim of Clio V6 Mk II

Dear Fabulon,

Here are some facts:

1. AutoExpress web page have recently launched this particular item of news regarding the V6 Clio. You can check it for yourself!

2. I personally have read the same or another item of information in some other sources. In other words, where is smoke there must be fire. I will not tell you the sources.I can tell you only that as a genuine and dedicated fan and admirer of the Renault Sport badge, I have been checking everything under Renault RS logo. I MUST, I NEED to know (almost) everything. And I know a lot.

3. Most importantly, I do not want Renault Sport repeat the same mistake with V6 MkII as they did it with Clio RS MkI and MkII. Just remember NUMEROUS problems with "pot de detente" and ABS not to mention other things.

4. Referring to the previous point, me myself had awful problems with pot de detente on 2.0 L RS MkI. As many, many customers had the same problem, I gave warnings to both addresses: Renault Billancourt and RS, Dieppe that we are talking about the hidden factory fault. But everything I did was IN VAIN. I was ignored. Check www.cliors.com or www.cliors.de and other web pages for confirmation.

Now, Fabulon, this is some serious writing. As some Frenchmen said the other day: Hell man, where are you from? You know more about the stuff as we do and we are from France.

To finish, I will soon buy me another RS Clio. I don't know whether JeanRagnotti version, RS 2 regular car, V6, a Megane II RS or even a Clio III 2004/2005 RS. But this time, no one will mock out of me. I will defend my (customer) rights based on the Warranty in full!

I suggest that you write me directly on the upper mail address and we can have some more of the serious writing.

Best regards from the one and truly fan of RS
Répondre

Retourner vers « Renault Sport »