A106 ,A108 & A110

Forum dédié aux Alpine A110
Forum dedicated to Alpine A110
Répondre
MAC

A106 ,A108 & A110

I am thinking of restoring an Alpine A108/110 for Historic Racing.
Does anyone know the homolagation dates and numbers of cars
produced for these models?
They need to be pre 65.
Also is there alot of difference between the A108 & A110 models
mechanically?
Does anyone in the UK or Europe track race one of these cars?

Finally is there a large price difference between early A108 models and later A110 models?

Regards,

MAC
Roger

Re: A106 ,A108 & A110

I do not know the answer to all of your questions, but in the UK C.A.R. should be able to help you. Club Alpine Renault - A110 registrars are Tim Moores at Berlinette@ukgateway.net or Chris Rabbetts - tel: 01453 750864 or www.roadspeed.co.uk.

Many people race these cars, so you should have no trouble getting help and parts. I use Jean-Yves Lardinois [RAG@village.uunet.be], you can see the parts list at http://www.mecaparts.com/. I find him very helpful and very good english.

I think for pre-1965 you need to find a A110 956cm3, or A110 1100 (70) VA, otherwise I think it must be the A108.

I have an A110 1300S (1969), they are lovely cars to drive.

The Club is very friendly and very helpful so you will not be short of support.

Good luck.
Roger

I forgot, also Salv Sacco on salv@motorsportsvs.freeserve.co.uk has good experience with these cars and tuning the R8 engines

Cheerio
Roger

I forgot, also Salv Sacco on salv@motorsportsvs.freeserve.co.uk has good experience with these cars and tuning the R8 engines

Cheerio
Roger

Cheerio
ken

I just bought a a106 here in Richmond Va . I need a motor, windshield, etc. What is the value of this car? We will be setting it up for vintage racing with SVRA, VDCA and others. Do any of you listers have parts ? INFO ?
Thanks for your help.
Ken

Ps I have a number of interesting sports and racing cars to sell or trade.
Jeff

Ken,

I recommend you contact Alpine-America (http://www.alpine-america.qc.ca) and talk to Michel Guegan. Also contact Yves Boode (YPGBoode@cs.com). He is an expert on Alpines here in America, and president of our club - Alpine Renault Registered Owners Association (www.geocities.com/optionjj)

Jeff
charles

The engine was a renault 4cv engine from 750 cc to after tuning 904 cc.
It's quite easy to find one in France.
todd daniel

Hello Ken,
I am a fellow VSCCA member with a early renault special(Louis Rosier 4CV Barquette)My car is called the Rogue. I am just completing the restoration on the car and I am planning to run the car with the VSCCA. Details of my car can be seen online at www.chez.com/delaunoy/rogue/rogueus.html
I can aid you in preparing your car. I would take a guess that the car you have is the one that was a Superformance in VA. email or give me a call I am in the VSCCA registry.
Regards
Todd
todd daniel

Hello Ken,
I am a fellow VSCCA member with a early renault special(Louis Rosier 4CV Barquette)My car is called the Rogue. I am just completing the restoration on the car and I am planning to run the car with the VSCCA. Details of my car can be seen online at www.chez.com/delaunoy/rogue/rogueus.html
I can aid you in preparing your car. I would take a guess that the car you have is the one that was a Superformance in VA. email or give me a call I am in the VSCCA registry.
Regards
Todd
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 »