A110 non-French speaking thread

Discussions générales sur toutes les Alpine NG , presse et édia
General discussions about all Alpine A110 NG versions, press and media
Répondre
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Re: A110 non-French speaking thread

I don't speak French but I find the French topics reasonably easy to understand. If you use Chrome as your browser then you can get automatic translation. Some of Googles translations are a bit mangled and some of the idiomatic language is difficult to understand (having a banana, for example, is the French equivalent of grinning from ear to ear). Generally, however, I can get the gist of what is being said.
Mike-7.0
Pilote pro
Pilote pro

Je ne suis pas d'accord pour la création de post uniquement en anglais. Notre langue est le français. Quand je vais sur un forum étranger, je me débrouille pour traduire le texte original, et je ne demande pas l'utilisation de la langue française.

Pour la traduction, les traducteurs automatiques permettent de se débrouiller et de comprendre assez bien le sens des messages

I do not agree to the creation of post only in English. Our language is French. When I go to a foreign forum, I manage to translate the original text, and I do not ask for the use of the French language.

For translation, automatic translators allow you to manage and understand the meaning of messages fairly well
Alpine A110 Pure
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

I want it also GERMAN :crazy:

For me from Austria this would be best language. English is more common to me. French is ... Google translator.

I respect the FAR as it is and don't miss more English .... or even GERMAN :mrgreen:

My A110S is a french lady and I respect her. So, I try to speak french language with her ...

Avec plaisir, ma belle!

Merci!

Thomas
Autriche :drive:
ALPINE A110S ... Blanc Irisé ... Jantes «Fuchs» gris titane ... Toit carbone ... Sabelt® en carbone Image
Mike-7.0
Pilote pro
Pilote pro

Tous les français ne parlent pas forcément l'anglais, et beaucoup ne le maitrisent pas forcément correctement.

Ce forum est français et la langue officielle doit rester le français. Mais, pour aider nos amis qui ne parlent pas français, il est possible de placer en dessous, une traduction en anglais

Not all French speak English necessarily, and many do not necessarily master it correctly.

This forum is French and the official language must remain French. But, to help our friends who do not speak French, it is possible to place an English translation below.
Alpine A110 Pure
Marin
Pilote pro
Pilote pro

Mike-7.0 a écrit :Tous les français ne parlent pas forcément l'anglais, et beaucoup ne le maitrisent pas forcément correctement.

Ce forum est français et la langue officielle doit rester le français. Mais, pour aider nos amis qui ne parlent pas français, il est possible de placer en dessous, une traduction en anglais

Not all French speak English necessarily, and many do not necessarily master it correctly.

This forum is French and the official language must remain French. But, to help our friends who do not speak French, it is possible to place an English translation below.
Tout à fait d'accord. L'usage de l'anglais ici oblige les farnautes à utiliser un traducteur et donc ajoute une difficulté à la lecture. Que ceux qui ne pratiquent pas le français utilisent, eux, les traducteurs pour lire ou écrire ici.
Réfléchir et comprendre avant d'agir!!
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Tout à fait d'accord. :drink:

But in the only exsisting thread with "non-French speaking" in my humble opinion ... it should be mainly English and also French ... :D
(Mais dans le seul fil existant avec "non-francophone" à mon humble avis ... ça devrait être principalement anglais et aussi français ...)

If my post wasn't clear to understand ....
(Si mon message n'était pas clair à comprendre ...)

The forum is best in French language and I wouldn't change anything.
(Le forum est meilleur en langue française et je ne changerais rien.)

Merci!

Thomas
ALPINE A110S ... Blanc Irisé ... Jantes «Fuchs» gris titane ... Toit carbone ... Sabelt® en carbone Image
Avantime74
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Carpealps a écrit :Tout à fait d'accord. :drink:

But in the only exsisting thread with "non-French speaking" in my humble opinion ... it should be mainly English and also French ... :D
(Mais dans le seul fil existant avec "non-francophone" à mon humble avis ... ça devrait être principalement anglais et aussi français ...)

If my post wasn't clear to understand ....
(Si mon message n'était pas clair à comprendre ...)

The forum is best in French language and I wouldn't change anything.
(Le forum est meilleur en langue française et je ne changerais rien.)

Merci!

Thomas
Hello Thomas,
Welcome on this forum :drink:
it seems you're happy to own an Alpine like many "Alpinistes" here...
Austria must be a good playground with bundy roads and nice landscapes to enjoy with this car, right ?
Where do you come from in Austria ?
« Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere » Colin Chapman
#alp_in_mind
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Avantime74 a écrit : Hello Thomas,
Welcome on this forum :drink:
it seems you're happy to own an Alpine like many "Alpinistes" here...
Austria must be a good playground with bundy roads and nice landscapes to enjoy with this car, right ?
Where do you come from in Austria ?
Hello Avantime74!

Merci! Thank you for the warm welcome!
Yes, I'm VERY happy with my Alpine! It is the one and only dream car which became reality!
It's not only a car, it is a philosophy which I wanted to have in a modern way and here it is.
Austria for sure is a good playground ... we love alpine skiing (but go with our JEEP) and here
in the Weinviertel (north of Vienna) the roads are inviting but no mountains around.
Will update with some pictures soon ...

Many other powerful cars here around .... BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Porsche. But just one ALPINE A110S :cup:

Thomas
Autriche
Avantime74
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Exiting to see some pictures from your place and your new Alpine ! :photo:
Enjoy with your new toy ! :drive:
« Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere » Colin Chapman
#alp_in_mind
Black110
Modérateur Alpine NG
Modérateur Alpine NG

and on curvy roads you should be pretty well with your Alpine even compared to more powerfull cars. :wink:
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

What to write, how to express ...

She's here! IconA (my ALPINE A110S) arrived on Saturday 22.02.2020 in our Garage coming form Alpine Center Graz!

What a beauty! What a precise machine! I didn't test drive the A110, so with IconA driving first meters it was ....
MAGIC! I knew after first turn, that this is perfect for me. Everything I desired to find - I found!

Still flashed and enlightend :drive: :cup:

One photo I posted in the "Photos de vos A110" thread.

:bienvenue
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Carpealps a écrit :What to write, how to express ...

She's here! IconA (my ALPINE A110S) arrived on Saturday 22.02.2020 in our Garage coming form Alpine Center Graz!

What a beauty! What a precise machine! I didn't test drive the A110, so with IconA driving first meters it was ....
MAGIC! I knew after first turn, that this is perfect for me. Everything I desired to find - I found!

Still flashed and enlightend :drive: :cup:

One photo I posted in the "Photos de vos A110" thread.

:bienvenue
Congrats ! and enjoy driving her on each and every km of your nice "alpine" roads in Austria !!! ;)
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

When driving with one window fully open or even halfway open; do other A110 owners also experience a lot of wind noise and buffeting inside the A110? This is already at really low speed (40mph). It's night and day difference with my M2 (if I drive with the window a bit are fully open). When driving at low speed (with open window) there almost no wind noise in the M2 and it's so noisy in the A110. It seems the A110 is not made to drive (al low speed) with the window open or slightly open. I tested with both sides of the A110 window, bot make equally the same wind noise and buffeting.
Läusi
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

I can fully confirm your experience! It is the same in my A110 NG...
Läusi
Alpine Renault IG - Autriche
Alpine A610 - Alpine A110 Premiere Edition
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Läusi a écrit :I can fully confirm your experience! It is the same in my A110 NG...
Thanks for the reply; it helps when you open the other window a small bid. But still a very windy/noisy car (if you open the windows). What do you mean with a A110 NG... NG?
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Franzino a écrit :
Läusi a écrit :I can fully confirm your experience! It is the same in my A110 NG...
Thanks for the reply; it helps when you open the other window a small bid. But still a very windy/noisy car (if you open the windows). What do you mean with a A110 NG... NG?
The title of this part of the forum is Alpine A110 NG the NG standing for New Generation to cover PE Pure Legende S and future A110s
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Bcr1548 a écrit :
Franzino a écrit :
The title of this part of the forum is Alpine A110 NG the NG standing for New Generation to cover PE Pure Legende S and future A110s
Stupid me.... :wink:
David Clay
Pilote
Pilote

Hi, Probably a question for the UK owners on here - does anyone know how to change the Sat Nav to give readings in miles rather than kilometres? Thanks :)
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Go to the general system settings...change unit of measurement from metric to imperial.

David Clay
Pilote
Pilote

Perfect, thank you. I was looking for it in the Navigation settings, never thought to look there :D
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG »