Discussions générales sur toutes les Alpine NG , presse et édia
General discussions about all Alpine A110 NG versions, press and media
Répondre
Clivej
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Re: A110 non-French speaking thread

Hi David
I see you're also on this forum - I think you'll find it really helpful since it's very well supported.
Even if you don't speak French you can use Google Translate, which although not very good (and sometimes hilarious!) is useful.
Regarding the storage panniers, in fact the FAR forum is where I found the Alpine one which I have. If you look at the thread entitled 'Catalogue des accessoires disponibles' on page 7 there's a picture of the pannier and gives the part number.
My Alpine dealer wasn't familiar with it but ordered one for me without any problem. They're not cheap at £67.50, but much better value, in my opinion, than the centre storage box and net set at £468 !
Let me know if you need any help.
Cheers, Clive.
A110GT 2022 - Montebello Gris (#76), toit en carbone, phares teintés, embout d'échappement en carbone Life110, jantes et palettes MP-Rezeau.
Ex A110S 2019 - Alpine Bleu, jantes Fuchs.
David Clay
Pilote
Pilote

Many thanks for the welcome Clive and the advice re the panniers. will take a look and let me dealer know to order. Slowly getting to grips with Google translate and trying to improve my French :)
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

David Clay a écrit :Hi there, thought I’d say hello on this thread as I have just joined the forum having ordered an A110 S on Saturday in Glacier white. Expect delivery in June and feeling very excited. :bienvenue
Welcome here to your David, and congrats for ordering this white beauty !
Mba20
Pilote
Pilote

Hello friends! A110s owner here from Geneva. Although I live in Switzerland, I unfortunately do not speak French fluently yet. Just wanted to say hello.

Anybody is coming to the upcoming Geneva motorshow?

Best
Moe
Toine77
Pilote
Pilote

Lotus and Alpine owner, french-speaker but usually on SELOC forums
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Hello!
I bought an Alpine A110 S. Delivery on 22.02.2020. I will get it at Alpine Center Graz (Austria).
If any questions. I can answer it in German and English ... but not now ... waiting and counting each day ...
Kind regards Thomas.
ALPINE A110S ... Blanc Irisé ... Jantes «Fuchs» gris titane ... Toit carbone ... Sabelt® en carbone Image
David Clay
Pilote
Pilote

Congratulations, be interested to here how you get on. My ‘S’ isn’t due for delivery until June. Small world by the way, my uncle lives in Graz :hello:
Mail0183
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

je fais partie des VKKR ayant quelque amis à l'étranger , je ne sais si vous vous sentez suffisamment à l'aise entre anglophone mais il existe des traducteurs qui permettent aux autres de comprendre ce qui ouvre grandement les horizons
si vous ne connaissez pas regardez du côté de " DeepL " vous verrez ça marche pas mal
au plaisir de vous lire et de vous comprendre un alpinophile de l'ancienne génération

I'm one of the VKKR with some friends abroad, I don't know if you feel comfortable enough with English speakers, but there are translators who allow others to understand what opens up the horizons.
if you don't know "DeepL" you'll see that it works quite well.
Looking forward to reading and understanding you, an alpinophile of the old generation.
clio 2 RS noir de 2000 / Spider rouge PB 1997
au 1/24
51 4cv N°50
64 M64 N°46 , 66 A210 N°44 , 68 A110 N°61 , 68 A220 N°30
75 A441 N°26 , 77 A310 N°87 , 78 A442 N°2
Bafix
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

David Clay a écrit :Congratulations, be interested to here how you get on. My ‘S’ isn’t due for delivery until June. Small world by the way, my uncle lives in Graz :hello:
Indeed , I spent 5 years in Graz :wink:
Very pleasant city and perfect country for the A110 :D
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

David Clay a écrit :Congratulations, be interested to here how you get on. My ‘S’ isn’t due for delivery until June. Small world by the way, my uncle lives in Graz :hello:
I will report ... for sure!

It's Irise Blanc with Fuchs rims and carbon roof. To say it shorter: All in only without Focal Premium Audio :D

It's my absolutely dream car. An Alpine more perfect (for me) as the normal version. I will love it ...
Not more than my wife - for sure - but in a way of driving and sensing ...

All the best

Thomas.
ALPINE A110S ... Blanc Irisé ... Jantes «Fuchs» gris titane ... Toit carbone ... Sabelt® en carbone Image
Carpealps
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Bafix a écrit :
Indeed , I spent 5 years in Graz :wink:
Very pleasant city and perfect country for the A110 :D
I just buy it at Alpine Center Graz because for me they are the beste Alpine Center in Austria.
She will follow me up north to Weinviertel near Mistelbach ... north of Vienna ... and believe me,
she will love the roads there. Not really mountains around ... sorry for her ... but a lot of twisted
roads ... between the wine yards ... lovely

I know Graz also very well ... and like it as much as you. Everything fine there!

All the best

Thomas.
IKenndac
Pilote
Pilote

Clivej a écrit : Regarding the storage panniers, in fact the FAR forum is where I found the Alpine one which I have. If you look at the thread entitled 'Catalogue des accessoires disponibles' on page 7 there's a picture of the pannier and gives the part number.
My Alpine dealer wasn't familiar with it but ordered one for me without any problem.
Is there any chance you have a photo of these in the car? I have the "Comfort" seats, so there isn't space between the seat and the sill for the pannier. However, it looks like I might be able to squeeze it in front of the door or on the "transmission tunnel" on the passenger side. It'd be nice to be sure before ordering!
A110 owner in Sweden. Le français se fait via Google Translate.
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

IKenndac a écrit :
Clivej a écrit : Regarding the storage panniers, in fact the FAR forum is where I found the Alpine one which I have. If you look at the thread entitled 'Catalogue des accessoires disponibles' on page 7 there's a picture of the pannier and gives the part number.
My Alpine dealer wasn't familiar with it but ordered one for me without any problem.
Is there any chance you have a photo of these in the car? I have the "Comfort" seats, so there isn't space between the seat and the sill for the pannier. However, it looks like I might be able to squeeze it in front of the door or on the "transmission tunnel" on the passenger side. It'd be nice to be sure before ordering!
Yes the panniers will also fit on a Legende, but you'll have to affix them about 20 cms ahead where you'd fit them on a Pure. This is because the Legende seats are wider.
I have a Pure and they fit right in between the seats and the door sills. On my dad's Legende however we had to move them ahead.
This is less practical because you may catch them with you feet when getting in and out of the car, but no choice really. I do not believe they would fit on the "transmission tunnel" as you call it..
Bcr1548
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Jérôme P. a écrit :
IKenndac a écrit :
Yes the panniers will also fit on a Legende, but you'll have to affix them about 20 cms ahead where you'd fit them on a Pure. This is because the Legende seats are wider.
I have a Pure and they fit right in between the seats and the door sills. On my dad's Legende however we had to move them ahead.
This is less practical because you may catch them with you feet when getting in and out of the car, but no choice really. I do not believe they would fit on the "transmission tunnel" as you call it..
I'd agree with that - but you can also fit them behind the seat if you aren't tall. Not quite so easy to access, but doesn't interfere when getting in the car.

Je suis d'accord avec cela - mais vous pouvez également les placer derrière le siège si vous n'êtes pas grand. Pas si facile d'accès, mais n'interfère pas en montant dans la voiture.
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Jérôme P. a écrit : Yes the panniers will also fit on a Legende, but you'll have to affix them about 20 cms ahead where you'd fit them on a Pure. This is because the Legende seats are wider.
We also have a Legende, we placed the velcro storage panniers behind the rear seats of the passengers. Works perfect and with the passenger seat not fully backwards (there is more then enough leg room) and are easy to get in (will take a picture this week). Side note; you can not have the option of the rather ugly and expensive storage compartment in the middle or you can not reach behind de passenger seat ;)

By the way; I read you have access to a Pure and Legende (Father). When the Pure bucket seats are on their lowest possible position is the height (headroom) the same as the lowest position of the Legende comfort seats?

Thanks,
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Peiclet a écrit : Any female buyer up to now (having purchased it on her own and not jointly with husband/boyfriend as in the aforementioned press release?
She has: https://www.instagram.com/drivediva/
Avantime74
Pilote amateur
Pilote amateur

Mba20 a écrit :Hello friends! A110s owner here from Geneva. Although I live in Switzerland, I unfortunately do not speak French fluently yet. Just wanted to say hello.

Anybody is coming to the upcoming Geneva motorshow?

Best
Moe
Hello MOe,

Welcome on this forum :D , there are a lot of Alpine owners and people on this forum living on the other side of the border in Haute-Savoie, Savoie and Ain...
It could be interesting one day to organize a road trip between Alpinistes.
I might go to the Geneva show, but still don't know when !
Have a great time with your new A110 S :drive:
:wink: :hello: :drink:
« Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere » Colin Chapman
#alp_in_mind
Paul Le Corre
Pilote semi-pro
Pilote semi-pro

Nice to see that the international owner group is quite active.
Alpine needs to sell abroad to survive and I hope we’ll get more and more owners.
A 110 R N12213 commandée => Livraison janvier 2024
compte instagram: plc028
Franzino
Pilote
Pilote

Paul Le Corre a écrit :Nice to see that the international owner group is quite active.
Alpine needs to sell abroad to survive and I hope we’ll get more and more owners.
They could make an entire section of different English topics on this site and not only this one "A110 non-French speaking thread". But it is of course a French speaking forum to start with. For me not a big issue; I speak also some French...but prefer English :)
This is by far the best "modern" A110 forum I have found. There are some topic on other site's (like Pistonheads) but nothing with real useable info or lot's of passionate owners.
Black110
Modérateur Alpine NG
Modérateur Alpine NG

Hi Franzino,

Agree english speaking topics would be nice for non french speaking drivers. You are all welcome to create new topics in english. The difficulty to me is to have active ones, otherwise they could well end up forgotten. But with the growing number of Alpine registered outside of France, the need for informations and connections to other owners will certainely grow.

Yes we all start by having questions about the car and how it drives, but then there is also the wish to discuss driving pleasure and simply exchange with other Alpine fans. Being part of a Alpine community is also what we end up looking for and it has always been in Alpine DNA. Like some other car brands, Alpine owners like to gather together.

So please feel free; this forum is for all. If you want to open a new topic just in english or propose a meeting around your region/city: go ahead!!! :drink:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG »