HONG KONG A110 Pure - need support!

Discussions générales sur toutes les Alpine NG , presse et édia
General discussions about all Alpine A110 NG versions, press and media
Répondre
ericHK
Pilote
Pilote

HONG KONG A110 Pure - need support!

my friend and i both bot a pure and legende. the cars are imports from UK and we have no dealer support here. i believe we are the only 2 on the streets at all.

i have managed to change the speedo from MPH to KM/H but the counters all remain in miles. tried the metric unit change on the center console as well as the units on the dash board controls but no luck.

please if someone knows how from your local deal, it would be great help!

tks in advance.
OliveCSL
Pilote pro
Pilote pro

Re: HONG KONG A110 Pure - need support!

I guess a Renault dealer can try to change the odometer setting with a proper Renault OBD2 tool.
Did you tryed this solution ?
Alpine A110 S - Toit carbone - Jantes Fuchs PE - Étriers Jaunes - Châssis Life 110 - Palettes MP Rezeau - Grille Homemade
Insta : Olive_A110S
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

ericHK a écrit :my friend and i both bot a pure and legende. the cars are imports from UK and we have no dealer support here. i believe we are the only 2 on the streets at all.

i have managed to change the speedo from MPH to KM/H but the counters all remain in miles. tried the metric unit change on the center console as well as the units on the dash board controls but no luck.

please if someone knows how from your local deal, it would be great help!

tks in advance.
I will look into it and let you know if I can help. Do you mean the odometer and trip ? Not sure you can change this on any car BTW...You might look for info in OZ, they also have kms there, right ?
Didz
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Hi ericHK,

You should find the answer here : https://www.renaultalpine.co.uk/viewtop ... =2&t=10043

Regards.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG »