Parlons Electricité et électronique
Talk about Electrical and electronics
Répondre
Jensr
Pilote
Pilote

High pitched whining

Sorry for writing in English.

My PE has a very loud high pitched whine from the left hand side vent fan. It is quiet up until about 50%. Higher than that it start to whine. At full fan speed it is very loud .

Have anybody had a similar problem? How did you solve it?
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Re: High pitched whining

Jensr a écrit : 03-oct.-2021 00:38 Sorry for writing in English.

My PE has a very loud high pitched whine from the left hand side vent fan. It is quiet up until about 50%. Higher than that it start to whine. At full fan speed it is very loud .

Have anybody had a similar problem? How did you solve it?
Hello, I noticed on mine that both fans are not really what you would call "quiet", but nothing more than that.
Jensr
Pilote
Pilote

Thanks for replying Jérôme

Might have been a leaf or something else that got stuck somewhere. I used my air compressor and blew through the vent. It stopped sounding for now. There is still some light "scraping" sounds from the fans though. But you have to listen carefully to hear it. Also it is the exact same left and right side. I assume it's just how they sound.
Jérôme P.
Pilote expert
Pilote expert

Jensr a écrit : 06-oct.-2021 10:54 Thanks for replying Jérôme

Might have been a leaf or something else that got stuck somewhere. I used my air compressor and blew through the vent. It stopped sounding for now. There is still some light "scraping" sounds from the fans though. But you have to listen carefully to hear it. Also it is the exact same left and right side. I assume it's just how they sound.
Good news ! I also had the same story with a dead leaf wrapping up around the fan of the engine compartment cooling vent on my Porsche Spyder 981, it made an awful noise ! :wink:
Pauljc84
Pilote
Pilote

When I test drove an S model there was a really annoying whine over my right shoulder (RHD car).

I am guessing its the turbo or something but it was not a nice sound.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Alpine A110 NG - Electricité, Electronique »